We are now open and providing routine dental care.
Emergency Contact Form
What Qualifies as an Emergency?
Do not wait for your pain to get worse. If you are concerned that you may have a dental emergency, give our office a call immediately and we will be able to answer any questions prior to having you in. Affinity Dental Center wants to ensure all of our patients that we are here for you during this time of need. We are taking additional strict sanitizing and disinfecting standards throughout our office with hospital grade disinfectant to ensure rigiorious sanitizing measures are being met. Your safety is our priority, Affinity Dental Center wants to make certain that you are as comfortable as possible while we tend to your dental emergency.
- Broken or knocked-out tooth after injury
- Cracked/Broken tooth or filling that causes pain
- Toothache that causes throbbing in the jaw, ear and neck
- Toothache with fever and or swollen lynph nodes in your neck
- Foreign object stuck in gums or teeth
- Loss of crown or filling
- Swollen face
- Emergency root canal or extraction
- Gum abcess
- Exposed nerve
- Serious infection
Years in Business